Great Electricians Wanted!
Earn Great Money + Enjoy A Great Culture + Have Leisure Days + Go To The Footy
Why work with ElecQld?
Would it change your (work) life if you could work for an Electrical company that paid top dollar, gave you the opportunity to progress, valued your input, provided training, showed genuine appreciation and was just good fun?
Are you currently feeling undervalued? Does your boss not appreciate the hard work you’re putting in? Are you now ready to take your career to the next step? Looking for a path to getting off the tools?
Honestly we truly understand that while work can be a large part of your life, it is not your entire life. So we do our best to make your time at work enjoyable, exciting & social. While also providing you a platform to grow, achieve success & smash you career goals.
We have grown skilled and motivated team of electricians who are in it for the long term. With everything we do we focus on our core values, company culture, communication and we invest in training to continually upskill our staff. We challenge our team to be better than the rest, & to provide the best service to our clients. We meet regularly to discuss jobs and workloads, how we can improve the business and our team’s working experience.
The biggest change has been that we know sharing our success and thanking people for their hard work is vital to have a great team.
We know it can be daunting to move on. Perhaps you are comfortable but how long are you happy to carry on feeling unfulfilled? Maybe you’re moving and want a fresh start? Or maybe you are thinking ‘what if it doesn’t work out? We hear you. But if like me you have a sense that you’re worth more, and you believe in doing things better, then now might be the right time to make a change.
Due to some large projects & new ongoing contracts our business is growing, and we need multiple electricians who are A players with proven experience across a broad range of the industry. We stand behind being the best place to work and I’ve included the benefits we offer for the right people:
Foreman/leading hand & tradesman positions available.
What we offer:
- Full time position earning from $45-50/hr (potentially more for the right candidate)
- Have a minimum of 3 x paid leisure/social days a year + all your normal entitlements.
- Access to Suncorp Stadium gold tier members tickets (all rugby league/rugby union games)
- Beers, Friday pub lunches & an active social club.
- Company vehicle & uniforms supplied.
- Upskill & complete 1 x training course per year (industry relevant)
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Exposure to a wide variety of interesting and challenging work, which will develop your skills and experience.
- Work with a boss who genuinely cares about his team!
We’re careful about who we hire. We have to maintain our team culture. Here’s what we’d like to see from you.
- Extremely ambitious with the drive and commitment to succeed.
- Be able to work un-supervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices.
- Passionate and committed to contributing to excellence in the business.
- Highly motivated and focused.
- Experience in commercial projects &/or domestic new builds & renovations.
- You will be treated with honesty, fairness & trust and we expect the same in return.
- Must have Electrical licence, own tools, current drivers licence & white card.
- Data/comms experience with open cablers licence advantages
- Must be fully vaccinated (some of our clients require this)
- Clean criminal record (police checks will be done)
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send us a copy of your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job. Please attach a photo so we can put a face to the name.
Suburbs we love working in:
Want to know how we can help you?
Need a quote from one of our electricians? Not sure what you need? Send through your details and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Need a quote? Or just want to get in touch?
Send through your details and we’ll get in touch to give you an idea of the price. Not sure what you need? Get in touch via the below form also!